Interested in becoming a See A Spout, Watch Out participant?
Help us spread the word about safe whale watching! By choosing to follow these tips, you are demonstrating your support for whale conservation.
- To download a See A Spout brochure (PDF), click here.
- To view whale watching guidelines, click here. These guidelines apply to all large whales except North Atlantic right whales. Approaching a right whale within 500 yards (1500 feet) is prohibited. See the Right Whale Regulations for more details.
- Know what to look for on the water! Click here for a video of humpback whales feeding.
To request more information, or send us a question or comment, please contact the program coordinators:
- Allison Rosner, NOAA Fisheries Services’ Greater Atlantic Region Office: 978-282-8462
- Monica Pepe, Whale and Dolphin Conservation – North America: 508-746-2522